Our team of industry experts are available to speak at your next event or conference. For more information and to inquire if our team is available for your event or conference, please send an email to email@example.com
Arborisk presentation topics
Hiring & Recruiting
Finding and hiring great people for your business is a challenge and must be met with a structured approach. Learn what the best practices for hiring and recruiting are and how you can implement them into your organization.
Gain customers without having to sell to them! Gone are the days where consumers purchase a product or service based solely on the salesperson’s ability to convince them to buy. Today the vast majority of the sales process is done by the consumer before they even reach out to you. So how do you earn the trust of your future customers before they pick up the phone to call you? CONTENT MARKETING. This presentation will walk you through what Content Marketing is and how to implement a strategy in your business.
This session presents five strategies to gain more business from social media including: real photos/stories, video, engagement with followers, collaboration with others, & online tools to find and curate content.
lower insurance costs
Uncover what insurance companies look at when setting insurance rates and how a tree care company can position themselves to receive the best possible premium. HINT: You’re in control of your own cost!
Furious about the high cost and frustration of Worker’s Compensation? Learn how to reduce the negative impact work comp has on your company by avoiding the 7 Deadly Sins of Work Comp. Attendees will learn how to use the established work comp system to their benefit and gain control of their costs while burying their frustrations. As a bonus, the audience will receive a simple process on how to be better prepared prior to an injury happening.
Click the photos below to learn more about each speaker!
Eric Petersen, CIC
Malcolm Jeffris, CTSP
Past speaking engagements
- July 2020 – TCIA Webinar – Hiring & Recruiting for Arborists
- February 2020 – Wisconsin Arborist Association – 7 Deadly Sins of Work Comp, Content Marketing for Arborists
- January 2020 – Kansas Arborist Association – Hiring & Recruiting for Arborists, Lowering Your Insurance Cost
- January 2020 – Indiana Arborist Association – 7 Deadly Sins of Work Comp
- November 2019 – Illinois Annual Conference: Avoid the 7 Deadly Sins of Work Comp
- November 2019 – TCIExpo: Avoid the 7 Deadly Sins of Work Comp
- September 2019 – Rocky Mountain Annual Conference: How to Reduce the Risk of a Lawsuit by 1/3, Independent Contractors vs. Employees
- September 2019 – Michigan Fall Conference: We Are ALL in Sales
- February 2019 – Michigan Annual Conference: 5 Tips to Better Social Media, 7 Deadly Sins of Work Comp, Hiring & Recruiting
for Arborists, Content Marketing for Arborists