ArboRisk founder, Eric Petersen has traveled the country participating in speaking engagements on various topics for the tree care and insurance industries. Eric has achieved many professional designations including the CRM (Certified Risk Manager), CWCC (Certified Worker’s Compensation Counselor), and CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor). With his personal experience as a former arborist and past President of the Wisconsin Arborist Association, he brings a vast knowledge of the tree care, insurance, and risk management industries. Eric is available to present at your next association conference or employee meeting, contact ArboRisk for more information.
- Making Work Comp Work
- Avoid the 7 Deadly Sins of Work Comp
- Can an Injury Cripple my Business?
- Why Insurance isn’t Enough: Risk Management for Tree Services
- Basics to Starting a Tree Service
- Make Your Business Stand Out: Marketing for Tree Services